Register for Classes
To register for classes you must have:
- Completed the admission process, which typically includes a placement test, and have a ctcLink ID number.
- This step is done one time only. If you are a returning student and cannot remember your ctcLink ID number, contact Enrollment Services for assistance.
- An assigned registration time, or register during open enrollment – see the Assigned Enrollment Dates chart. These times are automatically assigned to students. You do not call to set up a time to register for classes.
How to Register for Classes
Students who can’t register online include:
- District high school students – a school district enrollment release/permission form is required each quarter you attend.
- International high school completion students – need HSC advisor’s permission to add/drop classes.
- Students enrolled in the following programs: GED, ELA, EdCAP, PCAPP, Pre-College and FLED Co-op preschool.
- Students who haven’t taken the English and/or Math placement test or had it waived.
Students who are allowed to register online can do so using their ctcLink ID number from any computer. See the Academic Calendar page for deadlines.
- Make sure you have the class number of the class you want to register for.
- If you don’t have the class number, look it up using the online quarterly class schedule.
- Make sure you’re aware of the tuition deadlines.
In Person, by Email, or Mail
- Use the computers in the Advising Resource Center or your own personal computer.
- Go to the Enrollment Services Forms page and click on “Registration form”
- After you fill out the form online, click the “Print and Sign” button, print it, sign
it, and bring the registration form to the Enrollment Services Office. You can also
scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
20000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Important Registration Notes
- All classes, except late start classes, require instructor permission after the third day of the quarter.
- Instructor permission is required to add classes that are full or waitlisted.
- You must meet class prerequisite requirements before enrollment in that class is allowed.
- If you received an exemption from assessment, take your transcripts and/or test scores with you to class, as instructors have the final say in determining if you meet prerequisite requirements.
- You cannot register for more than one section of the same class.
- Your registration is not complete until you pay tuition.
- See the tuition deadlines page for details on when you have to pay.
- Awarded financial aid students are exempt from tuition due dates.