Hospitality and Tourism NEWS
Registration for winter quarter is happening now. Contact Beth O'Donnell, Hospitality and Tourism Department Head, Faculty, and Advisor, at email@example.com to schedule an advising appointment. Beth will help you choose a certificate or degree path at the appointment and help you create an academic plan. If Beth is unavailable, you may reach out to Wendy Crozier, the business division advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Quarter Classes:
- European Geography (HSPTR 116, 5 credits, online)
- Introduction to Hospitality (HSPTR 140, 5 credits, online)
- Travel Technology (HSPTR 208, 5 credits, on-campus)
- Ecotourism (HSPTR 220, 5 credits, on-campus)
- Hospitality Employment Preparation (HSPTR 284, 1/2 credit, on-campus)
- Hospitality Internship (HSPTR 291, 3 credits). Please note that you must have completed a minimum of 15 program credits prior to doing an internship.
Hello! My name is Zachary Bullock. I am a U.S. Navy veteran. I decided to go into the Hospitality and Tourism field after trying multiple different fields, not knowing that all of the destinations I have traveled to would help me as a travel agent. This is a great program with dedicated teachers and a worthwhile experience to become more knowledgeable in ecotourism and destination specifics!
Need More Information?
Meet with a Faculty Advisor in person or email us with your questions or schedule a one-on-one advising appointment.
Beth O'Donnell - email@example.com
Or Contact our Advising Department at 425.640.1458.