FAMILY SUPPORT STUDIES
Help Strengthen and Support Families
Learn the skills you need to start or advance your career in support of families! Our Family Support Studies (FSS) program is a great fit for students who want to...
- help communities serve families,
- work with families to help identify their strengths and challenges,
- work with schools to improve parent/teacher relationships,
- prevent child abuse and neglect by working to better support parents and caregivers,
- work with the entire family to provide services to elder dependents, and
- empower parents to better advocate for their children's health and mental health care.
Our graduates go on to work in health care, education, human services, and other areas. Possible positions include: