Edmonds College Logo

Biology Advising

There are many ways you can earn a two-year degree and prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university. Our program requirement sheets for transfer programs are available online but remember to see an advisor early in your program of study if you plan on successfully transferring.

The University of Washington course equivalents for all Washington state community college classes are also available online.

For more information on advising, please contact either of the following: