Do you have a passion for a topic that you would like to share? We want to hear from you! We are interested in any and every topic so please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions. Our staff will be more than willing to talk with you about your ideas for a class with Edmonds College.
Submit your course proposal:
- Complete a Course Proposal Form
- Email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current resume and professional references (not related to you)
- Any marketing materials you might use to help promote the course you are proposing
- Digital images of your work, when applicable (visual art or photography classes, etc.)
Your materials will be reviewed to determine if your course proposal(s) will be a good match for Community Education.
You will be notified regarding the status of your proposal within two weeks. If the proposal is accepted, we will schedule an interview to discuss your class, prior teaching experience, and Community Education policies. We will also request a course outline/syllabus at that time.
We are actively seeking instructors for the following disciplines:
Classes offered through Community Education are noncredit, short term, self-support classes with an emphasis on participatory learning.
We look forward to receiving your proposal!