Efficient • Effective • Essential
Advance your career and increase your opportunities by becoming a more effective project manager.
The Project Management Certificate, part of the Edmonds College’s Business Management program, teaches valuable skills and can be completed in less than a year. Classes are offered day, evening, and online.
Virtual Open House
Tuesday, December 8, 4–5 p.m.
This session will include opportunities to:
- meet with one of the instructors: Claudia Levi, PMP
- review program requirements
- ask about project management as a skill and as a career
- learn about the application process and possible funding sources
Increase Your Value
Effective project managers are in high demand. Gain practical knowledge and experience that applies across industries. Be the expert who can plan and manage projects, create schedules, identify risks, allocate resources, build, and work with teams.
- Project Management I, MGMT 270
- Project Management II, MGMT 271
- Microsoft Project, MGMT 165
- Human Relations/Organization, MGMT 100
- Principles of Management, MGMT 214
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.