COMPLETE THE DREAM SCHOLARSHIP
The Complete the Dream scholarship was established to help students in their last quarter at Edmonds College.
Apply for the Complete the Dream Scholarship if you have one quarter remaining to complete your studies and you have experienced a recent (occurring in the last three months) or ongoing unexpected financial hardship that would make it impossible to graduate.
Applications for Winter 2023 are Now Open!
- You must complete your studies at Edmonds College during the quarter you apply.
- If you plan to continue studying at Edmonds, even in another program, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- You must have experienced a recent (in the last three months) or ongoing financial
hardship that has made it impossible for you to graduate.
- Examples include: unexpected medical expenses, emergency auto/home repairs, or sudden loss of income.
- You must currently be enrolled in good standing at Edmonds College with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- You must not have received a Foundation scholarship during the current academic year.
- You must not have previously received a Complete the Dream scholarship.
- International students are eligible.
- Once you have received a Complete the Dream Scholarship, you are ineligible to receive further scholarships from the Edmonds College Foundation.
The Foundation strives to help as many students as possible finish their education. However, all scholarships are subject to available resources.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.