Edmonds College Logo

Contact Planning research and Assessment

Looking for Information?

Members of the Public: Members of the public can request information via a formal public information request, which should be submitted to the college’s Human Resources Office through the contact information on their website.

Members of the College: College employees can submit information requests via this online form (login required).

Looking to Conduct Research?

In the interest of ensuring the protection of rights and well-being of human subjects involved in research at Edmonds College, the college’s Human Subjects and Institutional Review Board (IRB) must review and approve all proposed research involving employees or students at the college or being carried out at college property.

For more information about the college’s Human Subjects and Institutional Review Board (IRB), please visit the college's IRB website.

Need help?

One of the most important roles of OPRA is to facilitate understanding throughout the institution about the nature and meaning of institutional data and information.

If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact OPRA at research@edmonds.edu.