Women's Softball Game Day Procedures
Get directions to Triton Field
- 2 hours prior to game time — field open for warm ups
- 90 minutes prior to game time — cages open to visiting team
- 1 hour prior to game time — cages open to home team
- 30 minutes prior to game time — visiting team takes IF-OF
(10 minutes per team) (whole field option is available)
Both teams: submit lineups to press box
- 20 minutes prior to game time — home team takes IF-OF
- 10 minutes prior to game time — Home plate meeting
- 5 minutes prior to game time — lineup announced and national anthem
- 0 minutes prior to game — first pitch
Visiting team will occupy third-base dugout.
Visiting team pitchers will use the far right-field bullpen.
Ground balls are to be taken behind base paths unless using whole field for IF-OF.
Please, no batting practice on the field or into the fence (including light-flight balls).
20 minutes will be allotted between games.
Ice and water will be provided in the visiting team's dugout.
- Pregame hitting will take place in the indoor hitting facility.
- Equipment provided for teams: front toss screens in the four cages.
- Please wear turf or tennis shoes only while in the cages.
- No metal cleats may be worn on the turf in the complex or hitting facility.
- Sunflower seeds are prohibited in/on Edmonds College facilities.
Spencer Stark | Office: 425.640.1046 | Cell: 425.280.8338
Campus Security | 425.754.0154
Chuck Stark | 360.265.6856
Traci Tawney | 425.830.7306