My Student Info Quick Links
We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our students. Activate your account now!
NOTICE: Due to system upgrades, ctcLink will be down 7 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 2021.
The Student Self-Service portal will allow you to:
- Register for classes,
- View and update your student information and manage personal contact information,
- Pay tuition and fees and access/apply for financial aid,
- View your grades, track academic goals, and apply for graduation,
- Contact your instructors or advisor, and
- So much more!
- Academic Plan
- Adding and Dropping Classes
- Registration Form
- Change PIN
- Enrollment Services
- Enrollment Services Forms
- Enrollment Verification
- Employment Verification
- Graduation Application
- Student EdMail
- Registration Appointment
- Tax Tuition Statement (1098-T)
- Transcript Evaluation
- Order or Track Official Transcript
- Unofficial Transcript
- Update Your Areas of Study