1098-T Tax Tuition Statement
If you are a student, you may recieve a 1098-T Tax Tuition Statement from Edmonds College in January or February of academic years in which you are enrolled in classes. This is a federal tax form that reports payments received and payments due from each student. Some students may be eligible for federal tax refunds or credits based on tuition paid.
Please note that you will not have a 1098-T if:
- We do not have your SSN on file or
- Your tuition was reimbursed or paid by financial aid (if any of your grants/scholarships —including disbursements — exceed any self-paid tuition).
To view your 1098-T form
- Log into your ctcLink account
- Click on Student Homepage
- Click on the Financial Account tile
- Click on 1098-T
- Click on View 1098-T
- If this is your first time, you'll need to grant consent to receiving your 1098-T electronically.
- If you don't see your 1098-T, you can contact our Cashiers Office at 425.640.1563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.