Remember you are not officially registered until you have paid for classes. See when your payment is due.
Your Student Info
Once you have registered, view your schedule online or at a Kiosk on campus.
Online Registration Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 4:15 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Sat. 4 a.m.-Midnight
Sun. and Holidays 24 Hours
NOTE: Online registration is closed as of the fourth day of every quarter as instructor permission is needed to add most classes.
Most students are able to register online using their student ID number and PIN provided at the time of Admission. Please see below for additional information.
- You may register after you have taken the ACCUPLACER assessment test, OR
- After you have been exempted from taking the assessment test, AND
- After you have attended an advising session.
- New students register during open enrollment – see Assigned Registration Times to the right.
Students who do not Register Online
- Some Running Start students – check with the Running Start office.
- District high school students – A high school release/permission form is required each quarter you wish to enroll.
- Students enrolled in the following programs: ABE, GED, ESL, Arts Now, Creative Retirement Institute (CRI), PCAPP, and FLED Co-op preschool.
Other Registration Notes
- Do not register for multiple sections of the same course. We drop students from the last added section, and may take away your ability to register online in the future.
- The college uses a waitlist system for classes that are full. You receive a prompt asking if you would like to be placed on a waitlist when you attempt to register for a class that has reached capacity. Note: some classes are not part of the waitlist system. See Waitlist to the left for more information.
- Your registration is not final until tuition is paid. Tuition is generally due within seven days after you first register for classes. See the Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options page for more information.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.