Edmonds College Logo

Transferable Credits from Other Institutions

We accept appropriate credits from accredited colleges and universities that you can apply toward either Certificate or the Associate of Technical Arts (ATA) Degree in Construction Management. Credits will be officially entered on your Edmonds College transcripts and may satisfy some Construction Management requirements. Official transcripts must be sent from your previous college directly to the Registration Office of Edmonds College. After receiving the transcripts, complete the Request for Transcript Evaluation at the Registrar's office.

Some Edmonds College Construction Management credits are accepted by other colleges and universities (i.e., Washington State University, Central Washington University, and the University of Washington) as program electives or prerequisites but not as university requirements. To find out what is transferable, you must check with that school’s admissions and Construction Management department.