Edmonds College Logo

Labor and Industries/Workers' Compensation Insurance

If you are a student approved for plan development and working in the construction industry, you will find this program an excellent choice. A Certificate or Associate of Technical Arts degree can qualify an injured worker for a variety of jobs and will assist in employment. The program is recommended for those with construction experience. 

The Certificate program can be completed within the guidelines imposed by most insurers, including Labor and Industries, if you begin the program with college entry-level English and Math skills. Applications for admission are accepted continuingly year-round, but classes fill early, so get training plans approved quickly and register as soon as possible. 

College program advisors can assist you and your vocational rehabilitation counselor with schedules and cost. Vocational rehabilitation counselors who need information on your progress must collect the data directly from you.