You can help design the future by earning a certificate or degree from our Engineering Technology program.
We offer classes introducing you to materials science, composite materials, engineering design, mechatronics, and automation technology. You will gain experience in hands-on, state-of-the-art labs equipped with 3D printers, injection molders, and robotic arms, and utilize equipment to test, construct, design, and build large and small items.
Degrees and Certificates
- Fiberglass Laminators and Fabricators
- Team Assemblers
- Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians