You can help design the future by earning a certificate or degree from our Engineering Technology program.
We offer classes introducing you to materials science, composite materials, engineering design, mechatronics, and automation technology. You will gain experience in hands-on, state-of-the-art labs equipped with 3D printers, injection molders, and robotic arms, and utilize equipment to test, construct, design, and build large and small items.
Degrees and Certificates
- Fiberglass Laminators and Fabricators
- Team Assemblers
- Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
Considering enrolling at Edmonds?
Your Edmonds College advisor will work with you to choose the right path for your future career, help you register for classes, answer questions about paying for college, and more.