INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
Grow the skills you need to be a Leader in Healthcare!
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Degree in Integrated Healthcare Management at Edmonds College provides advanced knowledge and skills for managerial positions in healthcare settings. This Bachelor degree program is unique in its interdisciplinary model and focuses on applied skills that prepare our graduates to make lasting changes in the healthcare field.
The Fall 2023 Cohort Application is now open!
What Does This Bachelor's Degree Look Like?
The Integrated Healthcare Management Bachelor of Applied Science (IHCM-BAS) prepares you to be an effective leader in today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. This healthcare management program was designed and developed for Seattle-area working professionals in collaboration with healthcare employers in the Washington State healthcare community.
Healthcare Management Program Highlights
- Cohort Model; build relationships with your classmates
- Hybrid format, online and in person
- Classes twice a week from 6-9p.m., 10 credits/quarter
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarter classes
Additional General Education courses:
- Flexible time and modes of instruction based on individual student schedules
- Can be taken with IHCM courses, during summer quarters, and/or in a third year
The Integrated Healthcare Management program provides the training and skills needed to advance your career and a path to graduate school. With a Bachelor of Applied Science degree, students will be eligible to work as a:
- Clinic Supervisor or Manager
- Health Services Director
- Health Care Manager
- Care Coordination/Navigation
- Lead Clinical Lab Assistant
- And similar positions
What Do I Need Before Applying?
Many of our students have completed an Associate in Applied Science-Transfer (AAS-T), or equivalent degree, in Allied Health Education. Other eligible transfer degrees may include:
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
If you have an Associate of Technical Arts (ATA) degree, or similar, in a healthcare field, we encourage you to meet with the IHCM Program Manager to discuss whether additional courses are needed before applying.
- Federal Financial Aid
- Edmonds College Financial Aid Services
- Tuition Waivers
- Washington State and educational employees may be eligible for a tuition waiver, as outlined in RCW 28B.15.558 of the Washington State Legislature. If you hope to use the tuition waiver for the CYFS-BAS program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion and details.
- Worker Retraining Program
- VA Education Benefits