CENTER FOR FAMILIES
SAFE | NURTURING | EDUCATIONAL | EXCELLENT
Our Center for Families offers on-campus child care for children 3 months to 5 years old.
- We are licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families.
- We center educational practices on respecting and understanding the early learning needs of children.
- We create opportunities for children to be eager learners, creative thinkers, confident problem solvers, and compassionate people.
- Our staff members develop activities and schedules tailored to children's ages, abilities, and interests, as well as their families, culture, and community.
- Our experienced and educated teachers support your child's future success in school.
Your child's experience will include:
- learning activities that promote critical thinking, language, literacy, and math skills
- encouraging emotional and social development
- opportunities to use small and large muscles
- nutritional meals served family style
- daily outdoor exploration and vigorous play
- creative expression through music, storytelling, and art
Please contact us if you have any questions. We have many resources available, including conferences, parenting classes, referrals, and individualized educational plans.
The Center for Families is supported by the Associated Students of Edmonds College (ASEC).
Edmonds College’s Center for Families child care program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children — the mark of quality for early childhood education.
Apply Now for Child Care
You'll be contacted for a virtual appointment.
Students must be enrolled in six credits at Edmonds College and maintain academic
progress to qualify for child care.
Edmonds College employees may enroll children when space is available. Applications are reviewed when space is available.
Applying early is advised, waitlists for some age groups are common.
Apply for Child Care See Rates