Edmonds College Logo

Keeping Your Aid

Your eligibility for aid requires you to make acceptable progress toward the completion of your program plan (degree or certificate). We call this Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). If you took classes at Edmonds in the past, we must review your full transcript, even if you did not receive aid at the time.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

We check three areas of SAP at the beginning of each year before we offer you aid, and at the end of each quarter.

Grade Point Average (GPA) 

Pace of Completion 

Maximum Time Frame (MTF)