Upgrade your skills or train for a new career.
The State Worker Retraining Program can provide job training if you wish to gain additional training in your existing field or start a new career path.
Qualifications and Services
- Facing a layoff
- Currently collecting unemployment benefits
- Unemployed and exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months
- Displaced homemaker, a person who has recently lost their primary source of income within the past 48 months
- Self-employed, now unemployed within the past 48 months
- Discharged veterans within the past 48 months
- Active duty military with a notice of separation
- Temporary workers who were dislocated from a previous job
- Vulnerable Workers
What Services Will I Receive?
- Tuition and books
- Career counseling
- Early registration
- Assistance applying for other funding resources
- Job search assistance
Gina Certain | 425.640.1433 (voicemail) | email@example.com
In-person hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Fridays 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Located in Mountlake Terrace Hall, Room 130.
ZOOM appointments are available by request.
Additional Funding Resources
Edmonds College offers many funding assistance programs to help with tuition, books, supplies, and childcare.