Edmonds College Women's Soccer Seeks Assistant Coach
Edmonds College seeks Assistant Coach for women’s soccer program
The position will report to Brittney Beitel, Women’s Soccer Head Coach. The Assistant Coach will be involved with all aspects of the soccer program. Salary is $2,100 per year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the program;
- Coach/Teach athletes and assist with day-to-day activities;
- Help maintain a competitive and successful program;
- Comply with NWAC/ NCAA rules and regulations and support Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) and EdCC Philosophy and Mission;
- Promote program on campus and in the community (player volunteer work, camps, etc.);
- Represent the College on and off the field in a positive fashion.
- Drive a state vehicle (12 and 7 passenger van) to and from contests.
- Assist in fundraising efforts.
- Organize and run team study hall.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
Playing experience and ability to teach the sport; Strong organizational, management and communication skills with attention to detail; coaching licenses from qualified association, or plan to obtain license. Must be able to pass a background check and have valid Washington State driver’s license. Work is very physical and mostly done outside, sometimes in occasionally harsh weather conditions.
Send a letter of interest, résumé and contact information for three to five professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Edmonds College, 20000 68th Ave W. Lynnwood, WA 98036 (ATTN: Brittney Beitel)
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled. Start Date: Immediately