Assigned Registration Times: Summer AND Fall 2021
- Last day to add classes online is:
- July 8 (Summer)
- Sept. 22 (Fall)
- Last day to drop classes online is:
- Aug. 12 (Summer)
- Nov. 9 (Fall)
- Courses below 100 do not count as college credits.
- Students who drop all classes on or before the 10th day of the quarter (8th day for Summer) are NOT considered current students.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to know when you can start registering:
- Login to ctcLink to see what date the system has assigned to you.
- In the table below, find the number of credits you have completed (located on the left); this will show your registration date.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
See payment deadlines and options for details.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. according to the following schedule:
|If you are a:||Your Registration Date is:|
||Thur., May 20|
|| Tue., May 25
|| Wed., May 26
|| Thur., May 27
May 28 – July 19
May 28 – Oct. 4
Summer: July 6-19 (late fee applies July 20-Aug. 12)
Fall: Sept. 20-Oct. 4 (late fee applies Oct. 5-Nov. 9)
Online registration is available holidays and weekends:
- Through July 8 to ADD classes.
- Through Aug. 12 to DROP classes.
- Through Sept. 22 to ADD classes.
- Through Nov. 9 to DROP classes.