Assigned Enrollment Dates: SUMMER and FALL 2022
- Last day to add classes online is:
- July 7 (Summer)
- Sept. 21 (Fall)
- Last day to drop classes online is:
- Aug. 11 (Summer)
- Nov. 8 (Fall)
- Courses below 100 do not count as college credits.
- Students who drop all classes on or before the 10th day of the quarter (8th day for Summer) are NOT considered current students.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to know when you can start registering:
- Login to ctcLink to see what date the system has assigned to you.
- In the table below, find the number of credits you have completed (located on the left); this will show your enrollment date.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
See payment deadlines and options for details.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. according to the following schedule:
|If you are a:||Your Enrollment Date is:|
||Thur., May 19|
|| Tue., May 24
|| Wed., May 25
|| Thur., May 26
May 27 – July 18
May 27 – Sept. 30
Summer: July 5-18 (late fee applies July 19-Aug. 11)
Fall: Sept. 19-30 (late fee applies Oct. 1-Nov. 8)
Online registration is available holidays and weekends:
- Summer: July 7 to ADD classes.
- Fall: Sept. 21 to ADD classes.
- Summer: Aug. 11 to DROP classes.
- Fall: Nov. 8 to DROP classes.