Assigned Registration Times: Winter 2021
NOTICE: Many online services (except Canvas) unavailable Jan. 26 through Feb. 16
We’re launching ctcLink – a new self-service portal and mobile app to serve you better. During the upgrade, the following online services will be unavailable: registering for classes, financial aid, adding/dropping a class, paying tuition, or making a payment. All services will be available again when ctcLink goes live for students on Feb. 16.
Classes will continue during the upgrade and you will have access to Canvas.
While online services are down, you can ask questions by phone or text via our Campus Operator. Call 425.640.1459 ext. 0, text 425.243.0867, or join a Triton Zoom lounge. You can also contact the START desk for assistance with technology needs.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work toward offering you the best student experience. Check edmonds.edu/hours for the most up-to-date information. Learn more about ctcLink.
- Last day to add classes online is: Jan. 6
- Last day to drop classes online is: Feb. 19
- Courses below 100 do not count as college credits.
- Students who drop all classes on or before the 10th day of the quarter (8th day for Summer) are NOT considered current students.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to know when you can start registering:
- Use the Registration Appointment Lookup tool to see what date the system has assigned to you.
- In the table below, find the number of credits you have completed (located on the left); this will show your registration date.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
See payment deadlines and options for details.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. according to the following schedule:
|If you are a:||Your Registration Date is:|
|| Mon., Nov. 16
|| Tue., Nov. 17
|| Wed., Nov. 18
|| Thur., Nov. 19
Nov. 20 – Jan. 15
Jan. 4-15 (late fee applies Jan. 19-Feb. 19)
Online registration is available holidays and weekends:
- Through Jan. 6 to ADD classes.
- Through Feb. 19 to DROP classes.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.