Assigned Registration Times: Spring 2021
NOTICE: We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our
students. Activate your account now!
Please note: Due to a system-wide upgrade, the class schedule search tool and tile will be unavailable Sat. Feb. 27 from 5 p.m. through midnight.
- Last day to add classes online is: Apr. 7
- Last day to drop classes online is: May 21
- Courses below 100 do not count as college credits.
- Students who drop all classes on or before the 10th day of the quarter (8th day for Summer) are NOT considered current students.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Follow these steps to know when you can start registering:
- Login to ctcLink to see what date the system has assigned to you.
- In the table below, find the number of credits you have completed (located on the left); this will show your registration date.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
See payment deadlines and options for details.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. according to the following schedule:
|If you are a:||Your Registration Date is:|
||Mon., Feb. 22|
|| Tue., Feb. 23
|| Wed., Feb. 24
|| Thur., Feb. 25
Feb. 26 – Apr. 16
Apr. 5-16 (late fee applies Apr. 19-May 21)
Online registration is available holidays and weekends:
- Through Apr. 7 to ADD classes.
- Through May 21 to DROP classes.