Interested in Transferring as an international student?
Please follow the instructions on How to Apply so you can study at Edmonds College in the Seattle area. Our admissions team will be in contact via email throughout the process.
- International students transferring from another U.S. institution are required to submit transcripts from their current and former institutions with their application by the quarterly application deadline.
- International students transferring with language program credits must attend Orientation Week.
International students who have attended a college or university in the United States may transfer credits. Your prior credits may meet requirements in the Edmonds College degree that you select. Evaluation of transfer credits will be officially completed after enrolling at Edmonds College.
- Students transferring with college level credits (courses labeled 100 or above) must contact an Office of International Programs advisor and register for classes.
Transferring Foreign Credits
International students who have attended a college or university outside the United States may be able to transfer credits. To do so, please visit the Edmonds College credentials website. Remember that you must first apply and receive acceptance before credentials will be evaluated.
Here is a list of document that are accepted by Edmonds College:
- Official transcript or certified copy of transcript in a sealed envelope from your college
- Certified English translation
- Course descriptions
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Credential Evaluation - Foreign credentials must be evaluated by a professional evaluation agency. You may request your evaluation before your arrival at Edmonds College. Evaluation of transfer credits will be officially completed after enrolling at Edmonds College.