International student admissions
Why apply to Edmonds College?
Note for non-international students
English classes for US Citizens, green card holders, undocumented, asylum seeker, refugees, go to the English Language Acquisition (ELA) Advising Office
Las clases de inglés son para ciudadanos Estadounidenses, personas que posean la tarjeta verde de residencia, indocumentados, solicitantes de asilo y refugiados, ir a este enlace Oficina de Consejería Académica de Adquisición del Idioma Inglés - English Language Acquisition (ELA)
- Due to current immigration regulations, students may not enter the U.S. to take online classes only.
- We do not offer an Intensive ESL program. We are only issuing I-20s to students with an accepted English proficiency score. If you don't have an accepted English proficiency score, you can take the English placement test to prove your English proficiency after you apply.
OIP Hours for Fall 2023
Schedule for September 11-September 25
Day of Week In Office Hours Walk-In Advising Hours Virtual Hours Monday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday 8:30a.m.-5 p.m 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Schedule for September 25-December 15
Day of Week In Office Hours Walk-In Advising Hours Virtual Hours Monday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday 8:30a.m.-5 p.m 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m 10-11 a.m. | 3-4 p.m. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday Virtual Only Virtual Only 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Follow the Steps to Complete Your Application
After You Complete the International Student Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our international student admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions team at email@example.com or 425.640.1518. We look forward to welcoming you to Edmonds College!
If you would like to defer your admission to Edmonds College, please follow the steps below.
- Proceed to the OIP Link Limited Services PIN Lookup and input your ctcLink ID number.
- You will receive a PIN in the email address that you used to apply.
- Open the Deferral Request Form and enter your ctclink ID number and your PIN. There will be a $50 deferral fee. Once you submit a deferral request form, we will contact you how to pay your deferral fee via ctcLink. (Provided an application fee of $50 has been paid, there will be no additional charge for one deferral. The fee will be charged for additional deferrals.)
Make an online appointment with OIP Admissions.