Start online at Edmonds College
Begin your U.S. education online and finish in person as an international student at Edmonds College!
You'll save on travel and living expenses by starting your degree at home. Then you'll experience the fun of living in the Seattle area.
What can I study?
What would my schedule look like while I study online as an international student?
The example study plans below will give you an idea of what you may study depending on your major and English level. Your schedule may look different than these examples.
Do you have financial support for international students?
- Each new international student with an F1/F2 visa studying 12 or more High school or College credits on campus or online will receive a $500 tuition reduction for a maximum of 3 quarters from Fall 2023 until Spring 2025. This amounts to a tuition savings of $1,500 to students! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also have an OIP $1,000 New Student Merit Based Scholarship opportunity for all new international students. Current international students can apply for our $300 Merit Based Scholarship.
- International students can also apply for Foundation scholarships.
How do I get started?
- Apply to Edmonds College
- Take an English Placement Test
- Advisors will register you for your first classes
- Attend Orientation
- Welcome to Edmonds College!
What support services will I have studying online?
- Visit our OIP online advising and make an appointment with an advisor. Have a quick question? Chat with us on our main page!
- Online Tutoring is available, and no appointment is necessary.
- Need technical support? Contact START (Student Technology Advice and Resource Team)
- Engage with classmates and get to know your new campus through CSEL (Center for Student Engagement and Leadership) and OIP activities.
Please email us at email@example.com