Edmonds College Logo

International student Programs

University Transfer Programs

A two-year transferable associate's degree program provides the first two years of a bachelor's degree. International students transfer to a university of their choice to complete the third and fourth year for a bachelor's degree.

High School to University

No high school experience is required. However, international students may get high school credits for classes already taken.

Degrees and Certificates

If a bachelor's degree is not your goal, there are a number of career training programs in which you can update skills in your current field or prepare to change careers and enter the job market.