GAP YEAR OPPORTUNITIES AT EDMONDS COLLEGE
- Graduating from high school soon?
- Undecided on your university major?
- Taking a break from school?
- Wanting to enhance your resume?
- Looking for an affordable study abroad experience?
- Interested in taking a class or two from your home country?
MAKE YOUR GAP YEAR COUNT
Edmonds College offers endless opportunities to make the most of your year abroad. Explore the Seattle area and the Pacific Northwest while:
- Earning college credit and exploring courses in subjects like social justice, environment, art, business, STEM, cyber security and more
- Learning a new skill and gaining practical experience in our technical degree programs
- Earning a certificate in 6 or 9 months
- Improving your English while earning college level credits
- Making long lasting friendships and life-long connections with students from the USA and 65 different countries
- Gaining confidence and leadership skills as well as multicultural perspectives
Earn skills that prepare you for a job in 6 or 9 months. We offer over 55 certifications to choose from.
Here is an example of what a certificate could look like:
Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- 9 month program
- Courses in airline computers, booking tours, cruises, flights, travel sales and geography
- Employment preparation class
- This certificate will provide the skills needed for entry level positions in companies such as travel agencies, airlines, cruise companies, hotels, and other tourism related businesses.
- Official Edmonds College diploma
Improving Your English Skills
We can help you customize your study plan. Choose classes in an area of interest or learn a new skill while experiencing American culture. This is a great opportunity for students who have not yet chosen a university major or are taking a break from university studies in their home country.
- Enroll for 3,6, or 9 months
- Explore courses in science, computers, business, music, engineering, computer science, communication, etc.
- Earn a certificate of completion in multiple areas of study
Tuition and Fees
More questions? Contact email@example.com