Music in Mill Creek Hall
Our facility is a two-story, 20,000-square-foot building with views of a golf course and the Olympic Mountains. High ceilings and large windows create classrooms and a student lounge full of light and inspiration. One rightly gets the impression that something special happens here.
- Classrooms, rehearsal and practice rooms, and a music library of departmental recordings and sheet music.
- Acoustic fixtures and curtains that enhance sound quality for the college's practicing choirs and bands.
- Eight practice rooms with maintained pianos and a 7-foot Yamaha Disklavier concert grand piano with recording capabilities.
- Four music production project studios where students can practice using Digital Audio Workstation software, a substantial microphone collection, an assortment of vintage synthesizers, and a stock of other music production software and hardware.
- A 32-channel recording studio always ready to record larger music ensembles and bands.