Registered Apprenticeship Program
Earn While You Learn
Together with Intuitive Safety Solutions, we provide the only Occupational Safety and Health apprenticeship program in the country. An apprenticeship program allows the apprentice to work at an employer as a safety assistant while attending school part time. Visit the Certified Safety Specialist Apprenticeship page if you are interested in applying to the apprenticeship program.
In order to be a registered apprentice, you must apply and be accepted into the program, and you must simultaneously be enrolled in the Occupational and Safety Certificate program.
Once you have been accepted into the apprenticeship program and register for classes, you will be eligible for a tuition discount. You must maintain dual status with Edmonds College and the Certified Safety Specialist Apprenticeship program. For more information about apprenticeship visit the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries Apprenticeship website.
Get Started Today:
- Apply to Edmonds College.
- Email the Program Director Darren Linker that you have applied and want to be in the Apprenticeship program.
- Review the Certified Safety Specialist Apprenticeship page at Intuitive Safety Solutions. Complete and submit the application.
- Complete the Edmonds College New Student Enrollment Process.
- Once you are accepted as an apprentice, register for classes. You may begin classes prior to apprenticeship approval, however you will not receive a tuition discount until accepted. A program code, which can be obtained from the program director is needed to register for classes as an apprentice. Notify the apprenticeship program when you have registered for classes.