Housing for staff, faculty, and/or Students With Families
Staff, faculty members, and/or students with a family can live in Edmonds College Housing. If you would like housing for you and your family and are an Edmonds College staff, faculty member, or student, we may have space for you in our Residence Halls.
The staff, faculty member, and/or student in the family will be responsible for upholding the lease. All staff, faculty, and family members 18 years or older must pass a background check. All of those in Edmonds College Housing must follow all College Code of Conduct and Housing policies.
If you have questions, please e-mail Luke Botzheim at email@example.com.
Benefits Of Living Near Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e., library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
What are the policies?
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sun.-Thurs.; 12 a.m.-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
- No underage drinking of alcohol
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
See the Residence Hall Handbook for all policies as presented at orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $300 (it is non-refundable unless we are not able to place you)
- Airport pick-up fee: $100 (per person)
- Refundable damage deposit: $400 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $200 (for studios) or $400 (for 2, 3, and 4-bedroom units) (one time when moving in)
- Activity fee: $25 (quarterly)
- Rent: see rent prices below
Included with rent: utilities, parking, furniture, wifi, and 24-hour staff support. It does not include: phone, cable, food, and dishes.
The $300 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit, are a one-time charge as long as you stay in the residence hall.
If you are on Financial Aid, please email Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for Housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices are subject to change.