Edmonds College Logo

People touching hand in a circle



Housing Jobs


Thank you for your interest in working with Housing!

Follow us on Instagram!

Student Employment for Housing

If you are a domestic or international Edmonds College and CWU-Lynnwood student, you may be eligible to apply to work for Housing and Residence Life. Employment may also be open to you if you are an international students on OPT  (Optional Practical Training) status. The most common student positions are either resident assistant or international mentor. We occasionally hire part-time hourly employees, such as a front desk and office assistants.

Resident Assistants (RA)

View the full Resident Assistant Job Description

Apply Now!

RA Applications are now open for the 2023-24 school year!

If you are a resident assistant, you live in one of the Edmonds College residence halls (Rainier Place or Triton Court). You are responsible for creating and maintaining a sense of community among residents while maintaining rotating on-call schedules with other RAs in your building. Other duties may include sitting at a front desk during evening hours, helping residents with equipment for the community room, addressing student concerns, or enforcing policies. In return, RAs receive free housing in their assigned residence hall, have a great opportunity to develop student leadership and other professional skills, and participate in fun social activities and events.

International Mentors (IM)

International Mentors help support all international students living in our Homestay Program. IMs are essential in extending the college’s mission and values to our international Homestay students to keep them connected to campus and help promote their success.

Any openings for professional level Exempt or Classified positions will be listed on Edmonds College's employment web site.