Opened Fall 2020
Triton Court is for Edmonds College and CWU students ages 16 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living.
Residence Hall Features
- Studios (an apartment that has one main room used for the kitchen, living room, and bedroom), two, and three-bedroom units
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Small study areas on each floor
- Units with furniture, full kitchen and living room
- ADA accessible units (one fully accessible ADA apartment plus four partial ADA apartments, one per floor)
- Residential Lounge on second floor with pool table, and large screen TV
- Resident Assistants
- Limited wireless internet access
- Alcohol and drug-free environment (including medical marijuana)
Apartment types: Rates, floor plans, and videos
Benefits Of Living On Campus
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library, gym, Center for Student Engagement & Leadership)
- Fully furnished apartment
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new people from around the world
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m. Sun.-Thurs.; midnight-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per guest
- Do not let strangers into the building (they must have a fob/key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol and drug-free building — no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and/or weekly on their own)
- No pets of any kind are allowed
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
- See the Residence Hall Handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation
Questions about Housing?
A staff member within the department would be happy to talk with you.