Edmonds College Logo

Replacing an EdPass

If your card is stolent, report the theft immediately to EdPass Card Services. Call 425.640.1143, email: edpass@edmonds.edu, or stop by EdPass Office during regular business hours. You may be required to show your legal photo identification to obtain a replacement card. The EdPass Office will issue a replacement cards only if you are in person.

Replacing Your Employee/Associate EdPass or Employee ORCA/EdPass:

  • To replace your lost or damaged EdPass or ORCA/EdPass card you will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30.00.
  • There is no additional cost for replacing the quarterly bus pass and card.
  • In most cases, the replacement ORCA/EdPass card will be immediately active on community transit.
  • If you have deposited funds onto the ORCA ePurse, this is not the same as funds used on campus. You must transfer this amount. It can take up to 3-4 days to transfer the College's bus pass to the replacement card as well up to 8 days for any funds in the ePurse to transfer to the replacement card.  If you are not sure if you have added funds to the ORCA ePurse, email or call the EdPass Office and our staff can check for you.
  • If you have electronic door access, you must go to the Security Department once you have your replacement card to have the new card coded for the access you require.