Online Photo Submission
Who Can Submit a Photo Online?
New members of Edmonds College are:
- Registered Students
- Central Washington University (CWU) Lynnwood Center Employees
Note: If you are experiencing issues, submit a ticket for further help and information on completing the online photo submission process.
- Go to Register for eAccounts
- You may use your personal email address (@gmail, @outlook, @icloud, @yahoo, etc.) or your Triton Email address (@student.edmonds.edu).
- Create your own personal username (write this down).
- Fill out the form completely.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email used to register the account.
- Once you have confirmed the email address, log in to the card application.
- After logging in, you will be asked for your last name and Customer ID:
Note: Enter your ctcLink ID number for the Customer ID
All photos are subject to management approval and must meet the college photo requirements. We do not accept photo submissions sent via email. All submissions must include an image of your government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Go to your Profile page, where you will find a link to upload two separate photos (following the photo requirements):
- Your face, which will be used for the Edpass
- Your Government issued photo ID or Passport (See ID Requirements)
- A message will be sent to the email address used to register the card application account registration if the photo is approved or rejected. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your image.
After submitting your photo, the EdPass office will contact you with additional information on how to obtain your EdPass.
Photo Submission FAQ
In-Person Office Hours
Mon.- Friday.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 18, 19
Mon.-Tues. 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wed - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
September 25-December 15
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
College Closures: Sep. 4, Nov. 10, 23, 24
Location: Alderwood Hall, 1st floor (room 103)
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234