Edmonds College Logo

Using your EdPass as a Keycard to Access Campus Premises

If you are an Edmonds College employee who meets the requirements, you can get your EdPass encoded for use as a keycard to access campus premises.

EdPass Card Access Requirements:

Complete an Edmonds College/CWU Building Access Form located in the EdPass folder on the U-Drive and give it to your supervisor for approval. This must also be approved and signed by the appropriate Vice President

Getting Your EdPass Encoded for Use as a Keycard:

Once your Edmonds College/CWU Building Access Form has been completed and approved it will be sent to the Security Department. Staff member will then email you regarding your EdPass Card Access status.

Questions? Call 425.640.1143, email security24.7@edmonds.edu or stop by the Security Department during regular business hours.