Using Your EdPass as a Flex Account
What Is a FLEX Account?
Your FLEX account is a digital wallet associated with your EdPass. You may use your FLEX account for on-campus services only. You cannot use your FLEX account as your bus pass or for anything outside the Edmonds College campus.
Where Your EdPass FLEX Account Can Be Used:
Once you have deposited money in your EdPass Account, you can use your card to pay for goods, services, and fees on campus. EdPass Flex Accounts are accepted at:
- The Campus Bookstore for payment of merchandise (textbooks, supplies, etc.)
- Computer labs located on campus,
- Copy machines in the Library (Lynnwood Hall, third floor)
How to Deposit Funds to Your EdPass Flex Account:
To load money on your FLEX account, visit the four deposit stations around campus:
- Alderwood Hall - first floor
- Snohomish Hall - first floor
- Mountlake Terrace - first floor (across from the espresso bar)
- Lynnwood Hall - third floor (Library)
- Kiosks do not provide change. You may deposit money, purchase a community card, and check your current balance at the kiosks.
- VIP/Visitor EdPass cardholders who would like this feature must first visit the EdPass Office to set this up.
In-Person Office Hours Location: Alderwood Hall, 1st floor (room 103) Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234
Mon.- Friday.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 18, 19
Mon.-Tues. 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wed - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
September 25-December 15
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
College Closures: Sep. 4, Nov. 10, 23, 24
In-Person Office Hours
Location: Alderwood Hall, 1st floor (room 103)
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234