Edmonds College Logo

EdPass photo ID requirements

Photo ID's accepted by the EdPass Office:

  1. Current U.S. State Driver's License (Temporary not accepted)
  2. Current U.S. State Identification ID (Temporary not accepted)
  3. U.S. Department of Defense ID card
  4. U.S. Merchant Marine’s card
  5. U.S. Government ID (must contain your signature and photo)
  6. U.S. Permanent Resident card
  7. Tribal Enrollment ID (must include your signature and photo)
  8. Washington State High School or College ID (not older than 2 years)
  9. Current U.S. or International Passport
  10. Mexican Matricula Consular (Mexican Consulate Card)
  11. Guatemala Consulate ID card

Note: For any questions regarding identification requirements that are not on the list above, please submit a ticket at itsupport.edmonds.edu. Please list the documentation you currently have.

Contact Us

In-Person Office Hours

September 4-15
Mon.- Friday.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

September 18, 19
Mon.-Tues. 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m.

September 20-22
Wed - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

September 25-December 15
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

College Closures: Sep. 4, Nov. 10, 23, 24

Location: Alderwood Hall, 1st floor (room 103)

Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu

Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234