Edmonds College Logo

Prior Learning Assessment for veterans

All new student veterans, active duty personnel, and family members must complete the new student process prior to registering for classes at Edmonds College. Some parts can take time to complete, so it is best to start early. 

Contact the Veterans Resource Center or Enrollment Services in Lynnwood Hall for questions about becoming an Edmonds College student. 

Official credit evaluation

Dependents/Spouses (VA Chapter 35 / 100% Tuition Waiver)

  • In addition to the paperwork listed above, provide the documents below
    • 100% VA disability letter
    • Marriage certificate
    • Birth certificate of dependent
    • Service member’s death certificate (if applicable)


For questions about VA education benefits, you may contact the VA Certifying Official directly at any time. Check out the benefits and resources page for additional information about veterans programs and services. For other questions, contact Veteran's Resource Center staff directly.