(NOT INCLUDED WITH TUITION)
Fall 2021-Summer 2022 Fees
Associated Student Fees
- Assessment/Student Union Building Fee
All students pay $5.71 per credit for all credits.
- Sustainability/Field Fee
$1.20 per credit for all credits
- Technology Fee
All students pay $2.40 per credit for student services, including computers for student use and wireless access.
Over 18 Credit Fee
For any credits over 18, an operating fee is charged in lieu of tuition.
- For resident students, the fee is $116.05 per credit.
- For nonresident students, the fee is $299.12 per credit.
- For eligible veterans, the fee is $87.04 per credit.
For students in the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree, the fee
- For resident students, the fee is $226.53 per credit.
- For nonresident students, the fee is $637.35 per credit.
Student Services Fee
All students pay $1.30 per credit for all credits.
See class listing for classes that require a special or laboratory fee in addition to the regular credit hour charge.
Self-Support Class Fees
Classes are listed with the letter “Q” or “R” in their section letters; student is assessed a fee instead of charged tuition; grades and credits are awarded for these classes. Community service self-support classes carry no credit, no grades, and no transcript entry is made.
$15.00 per official copy, no charge for one unofﬁcial transcript; complete instructions.
Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.