Tuition Payment Plan
Edmonds College strives to be an inclusive and supportive college that helps our students create brighter futures for themselves. We understand that finances can be a barrier for many of our students looking to take classes or complete their degree. Our Tuition Payment Plan is designed to help eliminate this barrier, and most students qualify.
The Tuition Payment Plan allows students to pay their tuition in 3 smaller payments throughout the course of the term to make this expense more manageable. There is no interest charged on this service, just a $15 non-refundable fee due with your first payment.
While most students qualify for the Tuition Payment Plan, students are not eligible for this service in the following situations:
- Students who owe less than $100.
- Third-party billing. You do not qualify if someone else is paying your tuition such as Boeing, L&I, a branch of military, or any company that requests in writing that the college bill them for your tuition and pays it in full. (Third party billings do not include companies that reimburse students for out-of-pocket payments for tuition.)
- If you are an international student and are under 18 years of age, you do not qualify. International students in the college and high school completion program may contact YonHee Fisher, OIP office, for assistance at email@example.com or 425.640.1188.
- If you are a financial aid student and your awards will be applied to pay your tuition and fees in full, you do not qualify for this plan. Contact Financial Aid Services at 425.640.1457 for more information.
- Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.
Payment Plan Deadlines
Spring 2023 Tuition Payment Plan
There is a $15 non-refundable fee for this service. You can sign up for the tuition payment plan up until 11:59 p.m. on April 10, 2023. (Fifth day of the quarter).
First payment: One third of your tuition + $15 fee is due at the beginning of the quarter, by the tuition deadline: March 20, 2023 11:59 p.m.
If you register after this date, your first payment is due within 48 hours of registration.
Second payment: One third of your tuition is due by 11:59 p.m. on April 17, 2023.
Final payment: One third of your tuition (or leftover balance) is due by 11:59 p.m. on May 18, 2023.
If you miss your due date, you will be billed and a hold placed on your account preventing enrollment transactions. The college is not responsible for sending reminders of tuition due dates. Contact the Cashier’s Office if you have questions, 425.640.1563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have paid your tuition, but need to drop a class you may be eligible for a full or partial refund. Find out more about refund process and deadlines.
Need help paying for college?
There's help available to you.
Resources to make college affordable