Tuition Payment Plan
We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our students. Activate your account now!
NOTICE: Due to system upgrades, ctcLink will be down 7 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 2021.
Pay your tuition in three installments.
Most students qualify for the Tuition Payment Plan.
However, the following students do not qualify for this plan:
- Less than $100 due
- Third-party billing. You do not qualify if someone else is paying your tuition such as Boeing, L&I, a branch of military, or any company that requests in writing that the college bill them for your tuition and pays it in full. (Third party billings do not include companies that reimburse students for out-of-pocket payments for tuition.)
- If you are an international student and are under 18 years of age, you do not qualify. International students in the college and high school completion program may contact YonHee Fisher, OIP office, for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1188.
- If you are a financial aid student and your awards will be applied to pay your tuition and fees in full, you do not qualify for this plan. Contact Financial Aid Services at 425.640.1457 for more information.
|Payment #||Payment Amount||Fall||Winter||Spring||Summer|
|#1||⅓ of tuition and fees, plus $15 non-refundable plan fee||Your tuition due date||Your tuition due date||Your tuition due date||Your tuition due date|
|#2||⅓ of tuition and fees (If your classes have changed, ½ of your balance), due on the 15th day of the 2nd month of the quarter (except for Spring 2020)||Oct. 15||Jan. 15||April 23||July 15|
|#3||Remaining balance, due on the 15th day of the 3rd month of the quarter (except for Spring 2020)||Nov. 15||Feb. 15||May 22||Aug. 15|
- A new form must be completed and submitted along with the $15 non-refundable fee for every quarter the plan is used.
- If you miss the second due dates, you will be dropped with no refund. If you miss the third due date, you will be billed and a hold placed on your account. The college is not responsible for sending reminders of tuition due dates. Contact the Cashier’s Office if you have questions.
- If you miscalculate your payment amount, the Cashier’s Office will make corrections and notify you.
- Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.
Find out more about refund process and deadlines.