Edmonds College Logo
Posted July 8 - Serving and supporting students and the community remotely. Please do not come to campus unless you have an in-person class or a child at the Center for Families.
EdMail accounts will be retired on Aug. 31. Click here to learn more and next steps.
COVID-19 updates | Summer 2021 Back to School Guide | Tips for learning online | Center for Families and Housing are open!
Office of International Programs


Transfer Degrees

Completing a transfer program as an international student at Edmonds College (near Seattle) gives you a tremendous advantage as you work toward a bachelor’s degree. These degrees are designed for international students to complete two years of general education requirements so that they can transfer to a four-year school with standing as a junior.

University Acceptance and Transfer Agreements

The two-year associate’s degree in arts or sciences will usually transfer to any university in the United States. In order to assure that the university will accept all of the credits in the associate’s degree, Edmonds College makes transfer and articulation agreements with specific universities. See the full list here

Associate of Technical Arts Degrees (non-transferable)

The two-year Associate of Technical Arts degree programs are designed to provide professional and technical training to prepare international graduates for specific careers or to improve existing skills.


Certificates are short programs - usually 6 to 9 months long - that are designed to provide specialized training and skills in a number of interest areas.

Learn more about our certificate programs.