Leave your mark on the planet.
Do you want to make an impact on global issues and explore the natural world? We can help you start your path to a rewarding career in geology as you study all aspects of the planet, its history, composition, internal structure, and surface features. Study at Edmonds College - located in Lynnwod, WA in Washington State.
|Degree||Credits||Time to Complete||Average Cost*|
|AS - Associate in Science Track 1 degree||91||2 years||$9,367|
*Average costs include tuition based on WA state resident full-time enrollment. It does not include fees. The costs may vary. Learn more about Tuition & Fees.
- Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondar
- Hydrologists Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Geophysical Data Technicians
- Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas