Leave your mark on the planet.
Do you want to make an impact on global issues and explore the natural world? We can help you start your path to a rewarding career in geology as you study all aspects of the planet, its history, composition, internal structure, and surface features.
|Degree||Credits||Time to Complete||Average Cost*|
|AS - Associate in Science Track 1 degree||91||2 years||$8,363|
*Average costs include tuition based on WA state resident full-time enrollment. It does not include fees. The costs may vary.
- Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondar
- Hydrologists Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Geophysical Data Technicians
- Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
Considering enrolling at Edmonds?
Your Edmonds College advisor will work with you to choose the right path for your future career, help you register for classes, answer questions about paying for college, and more.