The Housing Ambassador program is a volunteer team of students who work with the Resident Assistants and International Mentors. Housing Ambassadors will create opportunities for students to join school activities, connect with the community, and learn to work in a professional setting.
What will you do?
- Plan events for Residence Hall students
- Assist RAs and IMs
- Be a role-model for new/current students
- Attend weekly Housing Ambassador meetings
- Participate in volunteer opportunities to help the Lynnwood community
- Become familiar with the Housing staff, faculty, and student staff
- Participate in the Project Home Club
How can I join?
Any motivated student may join the Housing Ambassador team. For questions, please contact the Housing Office.
The Housing Ambassador meetings are every Friday at 1 p.m. in the Rainier Place Community Room. All students are allowed to participate.
Fill out our Online Application for more information on joining Housing Ambassador
Residence Halls and Community Events
The Housing Ambassador team hosts and participates in a wide range of events. Feel free to attend our weekly meetings to participate in events like these!
Below you can see our latest volunteering and community-building efforts!
(Left: Housing Ambassadors and Volunteers at PAWs animal shelter. Right: Housing Ambassador Meeting)
(Left: Food Bank Volunteering, Right: Project Home Donations)