Edmonds College Logo
Posted Nov. 23 - Serving and supporting students and the community remotely. Please do not come to campus unless you have an in-person class or a child at the Center for Families. Text us your questions at 425.243.0867.
COVID-19 updates | Winter 2021 Back to School Guide | Get ready to learn online | Center for Families and Housing are open!
Testing and Assessment Services

Alternative Assessment

Assessment and/or placement in English and Math courses, and determining pre-requisites for other courses can be determined through a variety of options.

WA State transcript

  • In-Person: Students are required to bring a photo ID and unofficial copies of test results or transcripts to the Testing and Assessment Services.
  • Email: Scan to pdf a copy of your ID and unofficial transcripts to testingcenter@edcc.edu.

Out of State transcript

Scan to pdf a copy of your ID and unofficial transcripts credentials@edcc.edu.

*** AP and IB credit is explained in the Advanced Placement and Additional Ways to Earn Credit web page.

If you wish to use credits from another college or the AP/IB tests toward your program, you will need to submit official transcripts and scores, and apply for an evaluation under Transcript Evaluation.

EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.

The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.