Assessment and/or placement in English and Math courses, and determining pre-requisites for other courses can be determined through a variety of options.
- Next Gen. Accuplacer (for English Placement)
- Edmonds College Math Placement Test (for Math Placement)
- Advanced Placement (AP) test scores,
- High school transcripts (in limited situations),
- International Baccalaureate (IB) test scores,
- SAT/PSAT test scores,
- Smarter Balanced test scores, and
- Transcripts from other institutions.
- Washington State CTC Placement Reciprocity
WA State transcript
- In-Person: Students are required to bring a photo ID and unofficial copies of test results or transcripts to the Testing and Assessment Services.
- Email: Scan to pdf a copy of your ID and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of State transcript
Scan to pdf a copy of your ID and unofficial transcripts email@example.com.
*** AP and IB credit is explained in the Advanced Placement and Additional Ways to Earn Credit web page.
If you wish to use credits from another college or the AP/IB tests toward your program, you will need to submit official transcripts and scores, and apply for an evaluation under Transcript Evaluation.