Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options
Your enrollment in classes is not complete until your tuition is paid. We drop students from classes for non-payment on an ongoing basis, however, if you do not wish to attend, you are responsible for dropping your classes to avoid debt or unsatisfactory grades.
- Tuition for Spring 2021 is due Mar. 22.
- Tuition for Summer 2021 is due June 22.
- Tuition for Fall 2021 is due Sept. 7.
- If you add classes after your due date, tuition for the additional classes will be due in 48 hours.
- Financial Aid students who completed their files by the Financial Aid deadline, and awarded financial aid students are exempt from the tuition due dates.
Use one of the following options to pay your tuition:
- Go to the ctcLink login page
- Enter your ID and password, and click Sign In
- Click Financial Accounts tile, then select Payments
- Select Make a Payment
- Review the amount that you owe.
- Specify the payment amount under Payment Amount and click on Next
- Confirm your payment by selecting Continue to Make Payment.
- Then you will be directed to the billing page. Complete each of the tabs to enter your billing information, enter payment, review and submit your payment.
- You have now completed a payment on your financial account.
Mail a check or money order (make sure your Student ID number is on your check or money order) to:
20000 68th Ave. West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Payment must be in college's possession by your tuition due date. Allow sufficient time for delivery.
Payments from Another Person or Agency
Do one of the following if another person, such as a parent, or another agency is expected to pay your tuition:
- Give the person or agency your Student ID number (do NOT give out your PIN), and the EXACT amount you owe in tuition. This information is needed at the Cashier’s Office if tuition is paid in person, or if the payment is mailed, OR
- Give your written permission for the college to give out your Student ID number and the amount you owe in tuition, by completing our FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) form. Submit the form to the Enrollment Services counter on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, or mail the form to us.