Your financial aid file is complete when:
Your FAFSA or WASFA is received by Edmonds College and ...
- You submitted all documents we asked you for
- You completed all processes we asked you to do
To further assist you, we have a page that goes over the most common tasks that is assigned to students.
If you complete your file by the deadline for the quarter, you can plan to start taking classes (start dates listed below), and we will do the following:
- Hold you in your upcoming quarter classes without payment of tuition and fees.
- Place a service indicator on your ctcLink account, which holds you in your classes.
- Process your file by the start of the quarter.
We prioritize processing enrolled students – ENROLL EARLY!
Sometimes delays occur – check our Processing Dashboard to see when you can expect us to process your file
Deadlines for the Summer 2022 - Spring 2023 School Year
|Quarter||2022-2023 Deadlines||Quarter Start Date|
Deadlines for the Summer 2023 - Spring 2024 School Year
|Quarter||2023-2024 Deadlines||Quarter Start Date|
Note: If a deadline falls on a weekend/holiday, it changes to the next business day
Have a Question?
Contact Financial Aid.