Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. Do not complete both the FAFSA and the WASFA.
To complete the WASFA, please go to step 2B
See Federal Aid Eligibility Requirements
Note: If you plan to transfer to Edmonds College and completed the FAFSA for another school,
you must add Edmonds College to your existing application.
Our school code is 005001.
- Use the FAFSA to apply for federal and state aid, which includes loans.
- Complete the FAFSA once each year.
- Select Edmonds College on the FAFSA so we can receive your application.
Make sure you gave your social security number (SSN) to Enrollment Services at the
time you applied for admission. We need your SSN to connect your FAFSA to your college
record. Without it we cannot process your FAFSA.
I submitted my FAFSA. What happens next?
Within about a week after you submit the FAFSA, you receive a response in the form
of a Student Aid Report (SAR). The SAR is a summary of your application, but it also
provides you with information, which includes:
- Your eligibility for the Pell Grant
- Any corrections you must make on your application
- Other information about your eligibility and processing requirements
- Read your SAR carefully and go back into your application to make corrections if needed.
If you are not sure, contact Financial Aid so we can verify and direct you what you need to do if needed.