The EdPass Card – Your ID and More!
The EdPass card is the official identification card for members of the Edmonds College community.
How To Request an EdPass
New Students (Registered Spring Quarter 2021 and beyond)
Skip the line! Use the Online Photo Submission, and we will email you when your card is ready for pick up.
Note: If you are experiencing issues, submit a ticket for further help and information on completing the customer number step of the online photo submission process.
Or, you may visit the EdPass Office to obtain your EdPass.
Returning Students (Registered on or before Winter quarter 2021):
You may use your previous EdPass to pick up your parking permit. To upgrade to, or renew a bus pass, please visit the EdPass Office.
Note: Returning students who have never received an EdPass, may use the Online Photo Submission. Enter your new ctcLink ID number under Customer Number. We will email you when your card is ready for pick up. Otherwise, you may visit the EdPass Office to obtain your EdPass.
Your first EdPass is free, and is valid throughout your enrollment at Edmonds College. It will never expire and is still valid if you return to EC. If you need a replacement, there is a non-refundable fee of $30 for EdPass cards issued within two years of their issue date. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free.
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket at our site: itsupport.edmonds.edu.
The EdPass card is the official identification card for members of Edmonds College. The EdPass gives you access to a variety of services, conveniences and opportunities on campus:
- Library Card: Check out materials from the college library and access to Library facilities.
- Copy Card: Copy machines in the library only accept EdPass for payment.
- Bus Pass: You can add ORCA bus pass benefits to your EdPass (college I.D.). Learn more at the Edmonds College Bus Pass page.
- Prepaid Campus Cash Card: You may add funds to your EdPass FLEX Account to pay for goods and services on campus. Learn more on the EdPass FLEX Account page.
- Printing on Campus: Print at campus computer labs and receive 25 free pages at the start of each quarter, $0.05 per page after the 25 free pages. Learn more on the Academic Services Printing page.
- Access to Gymnasium Facilities: Your EdPass is required to access the Seaview Gymnasium. This includes access to the Weight Room.
- Access to secure Bicycle Sheds: Secure Bike Sheds are available to current students and employees for free. Your
EdPass will be encoded to unlock the Bike Shed. Access is valid for the academic school
year. Go to the Security Department to get your EdPass encoded. This will give you the ability to unlock the Bike Shed.
- Bike Shed Location: Campus courtyard - between Lynnwood Hall and Mountlake Terrace Hall
- Discounts: Show the world you're a member of Edmonds College! Many businesses and organizations offer discounts to students and college employees, so take your EdPass with you wherever you go.
An EdPass card offers a variety of features for students:
The student EdPass also grants you access to gymnasium facilities and bicycle
Note: There is a non-refundable replacement fee of $30 for EdPass cards within two years of their issue date.
The EdPass card is the official ID card for Edmonds College Employees. An Employee EdPass has all the features of a Student EdPass, as well as building and classroom access. An Employee EdPass is valid for the duration of employment at Edmonds College.
Note: There is a non-refundable replacement fee of $30 for EdPass cards within two years of the issue date. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free.
How to encode your EdPass for Room & Building Access
- Complete an Edmonds College/CWU Building Access Form. This must also be approved and signed by your supervisor and possibly the appropriate Vice President.
- Bring the completed form to the Security Department. Security staff will complete the card encoding process.
New Students/Employees: Parking permits are issued along with your EdPass.
Returning Students/Employees: Bring your current EdPass to obtain your parking permit. Visit the EdPass office if you cannot find your current EdPass
- The first parking permit you receive for the current academic school year is free. Additional or replacement permits are $15 each.
- Parking permits are valid throughout the entire academic school year, and can be picked up anytime.
An EdPass must be shown to receive any parking permits.
Where Can I Obtain a Parking Permit?
Visit the following locations with your EdPass to obtain your parking permit:
- Security Office: Woodway Hall 214
- Cashiers Office (for replacements only): Lynnwood Hall, First Floor
Report the loss immediately to EdPass Card Services:
- Submit a ticket at our site: itsupport.edmonds.edu
- Or, call 425.640.1143
- Or, visit the EdPass Office (location below)
IMPORTANT: If you lost an Employee EdPass with building/door access, contact the Security Department immediately so that it can be deactivated.
Lost cards are turned into the EdPass office lost and found. If it has been recovered by the EdPass office, we will notify you via your preferred email address in ctcLink. If a replacement is needed, there is a non-refundable fee of $30 for EdPass cards issued within two years of the issue date. After two years, a replacement can be issued for free.
Current Office Hours
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closures: July 4
Location: Alderwood Hall (ALD), room 103
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Phone (voicemail-only): 425.640.1234
Mon., Wed., Thurs.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Tue.: 3-6 p.m.