Edmonds College Logo

The EdPass Card – Your ID and More!

The EdPass card is the official identification card for members of Edmonds College and is available to all students, faculty, and permanent staff. To obtain your EdPass card, go to the Online Photo Submission and follow the steps.

Requesting your EdPass for Fall Quarter 2021

New Students, please create an IT support ticket with your ctcLink ID number and request your EdPass or EdPass/ORCA card.  Our team will email you with further instructions on how to submit your photo when ready.
Returning Students, for Fall Quarter, please use your old SID number to request a replacement, upgrade to an EdPass/ORCA, or renew a current bus pass. Our team will email you with further instructions on how to submit your photo when ready (if needed) or if a replacement fee is required.
If you have any questions, please email EdPass@edmonds.edu

student and employee EdPass

PARKING PERMITS – Call or email us for availability dates

Student EdPass

An EdPass card offers a variety of opportunities for students. A student EdPass doubles as a library card, printing/copy machine card, bus pass, and prepaid campus cash card (FLEX Account). A student EdPass card also grants you student access to gymnasium facilities and bicycle sheds. Student EdPass cards are valid for 2 years from date of issue.

Staff and Faculty Edpass

The EdPass card is the official ID card for Staff/Faculty members of Edmonds College. A Staff/Faculty EdPass has all the services of a student Edpass, as well as building and classroom access. A Staff/Faculty EdPass is valid for the duration of employment at Edmonds College.

Questions regarding door access encoding?

Contact the Security Department for questions or schedule an appointment prior to coming to campus:



Parking Permits:

The first parking permit you receive is free and any additional or replacement permits are $15 each.

An EdPass must be shown to receive any parking permits. 

To obtain a parking permit from the Security Office, please complete the Security Appointment Request form.

Parking permits are issued quarterly and are valid for the current academic school year before expiring.

Lost an EdPass?

Report the loss immediately to EdPass Card Services. Call 425.640.1143, email: edpass@edmonds.edu or stop by EdPass Office during regular business hours.

Found cards are turned into the EdPass office’s lost and found, come by during operating hours to check and see if it has been returned. You can get a replacement card at the EdPass Office; there is $30 non-refundable replacement fee.

Found an EdPass?

You can drop the card off at Campus Security, located in Woodway Hall 214.