NOTICE: We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our students. Activate your account now!
- The links under "Awarding Aid" provide general information about the process and what is taken into consideration when awarding financial aid to students, and how we determine how much aid you are eligible to receive.
- Your financial aid paperwork or file is not reviewed until all required processes are completed, and all required documents are turned in to our office.
- Use the Financial Aid Portal to view the status of your file, see if any other required processes or documents are needed, and to view your financial aid award.
- Once initial documents are submitted, we may find that we need additional information
or you must complete other requirements to determine your eligibility. We will notify
you by email if we need anything further to determine your award. Please note the
- Federal regulations require us to closely monitor the amount of time (number of classes) it takes you to complete your degree or certificate. We may ask you to submit a Maximum Time Frame Appeal and Academic Plan once we review your file and paperwork.
- Financial Aid must apply the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy to all quarters on your transcript even if you did not receive financial aid. We may notify you that you are on termination status and that you must submit a petition for reinstatement due previous quarters on your transcript. You must successfully petition in order to receive funding.